1. Crunchy or smooth peanut butter?
I am not much of a peanut butter eater, but I prefer crunchy.
2. What is your favorite color Rose?
I'll choose peach with an orange-ish edge
3. Do you remove your shoes when you walk into your home?
Sometimes, if they are wet and I don't have to go to the bathroom too bad.
4. What is your favorite season?
Definitely Summer! Go for walks, wear sandals and capris, go to the beach, flea markets and garage sales, cook outs....just some of my favorite things.
5. Approximately how many hours a day do you spend blogging?
Maybe an hour or so.
- I have spent a great deal of my life battling illness. I suffered from Crohn's Disease and eventually had abdominal surgery, thwarting the Crohn's and budding cancer cells. Since my surgery in 1995 I have been relatively free from Crohns', although I had several subsequent surgeries related to my ileostomy..When my disease was in remission, I don't think my husband realized how bad it could get, but he has stood by me. I also have suffered from various autoimmune disorders and am diagnosed with Stage IV Kidney Disease. Fortunately, I am maintaining and do not need dialysis at this point. We adopted our son and later found out he had cerebral palsy, so he became my career. Dan has had two surgeries and tons of therapy and is able to walk because of it. He is a college graduate and is employed as an Information Specialist. We are very proud of his accomplishements. I am now part of the retired generation and still getting used to the idea. I do enjoy crafting, traveling and being with family and friends. I am active in my church and feel that the hardships we endure are there to build our faith. I like to live life in the "now" as we never know how much time is left.